Protecting Your Goods

Inland Marine insurance covers your property in transit and property that is often used away from your premises. Almost every company has the potential for loss on property that is not adequately covered by their commercial property insurance. Our agents understand the coverage and will help you determine if your business needs a commercial inland marine policy.


Coverage available includes:

  • Builders' Risk & Installation Floater
  • Computers & Software
  • Contractors Tools & Equipment
  • Customer's Goods (Bailee's)
  • Fine Arts, Galleries, & Museums
  • Firearms
  • Golf Equipment
  • Jewelers
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Musical Instruments
  • Scheduled Property
  • Warehouse Legal